Thursday, 3 January 2013

January 2013


Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park at Palm Beach.  We have now been coming here for about 4 Christmases.  This year is the first time we have stayed over the New Year.  Tally is a huge park and wonderful for children as it combines the best of the beach, creek and two swimming pools, plenty to keep the little ones and the oldies occupied.
Last night we walked over to the fireworks at the surf club.  There were hundreds of people and the fireworks were spectacular.  Of course we only went over for the childrens show at 8.30 pm.   I tried to take some photos of the fireworks, some came out ok but most not so good.  I only took the new pocket camera that I purchased last week over, I guess I was expecting a bit much of it?  In October 2012 my Panasonic Lummix DCM TZ 15 died on the last day of my holiday in the UK.  I have replaced it with the new model ... DMC TZ 30.  This one has GPS in it, and the reviews say that this uses the battery badly and only allows you to take around 80 photos from the battery.   Time will tell if this is the case of not.
New Years Fireworks
The-Merangue-Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment